Pamplin College of Business
"Changes at Virginia Tech and in higher education provide an opportunity for Pamplin to exceed its past achievements. The college must seize this opportunity to raise the aspirations and expectations of alumni, faculty, staff, and students." — Robert T. Sumichrast, Dean
- Dec 02, 2019 Women in Business celebrates 10 years
- Dec 10 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Online Professional MBA Online Information Session
- Dec 11 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM Pamplin Atrium International Coffee Corner
- Dec 13 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM North End Center, Room 2410 Professional MBA Information Session
- Dec 16 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Falls Church Evening MBA Information Session
Learn from the best
Learn from faculty and staff eager and excited to share their interdisciplinary experiences. From entrepreneurship to analytics, Pamplin's mentorship and advisory lie at the core of your success. Unite with a growing alumni community across the globe to build your network.
Real-world application through Research
Our faculty research in all areas related to business.
Global Business Leaders
Business affects the global economy. Business connects the traditional and modern thought processes. Business shapes interpersonal interactions that link cultures and break boundaries.