Pamplin Signature Event: Virtual Conference
October 6, 2020
October 21 & 28, 2020
4:00-6:00 p.m. EST
Join us for a virtual two-day conference on Wednesday, October 21 and Wednesday, October 28 both from 4-6 p.m. EST. This conference will bring business leaders together and provide thought leadership to your growing networks.
Day one of the conference, October 21, will focus on Cybersecurity and Diversity and Inclusion.
Day two of the conference, October 28, will focus Hospitality and Tourism Management and Data Analytics.
If you are an individual with a disability and desire an accommodation, please contact Amy Transue at 540-231-2107 or email@example.com during regular business hours at least 10 days prior to the event.
Schedule for Conference
Day One – October 21st
Diversity and Inclusion Panel from 4-5 p.m.
- Maya Appiah, Senior Manager, Inclusive Hiring Microsoft
- Ebony Jones, Senior Manager, Accenture
- Jacqui Welch, Senior Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer and Chief Diversity Officer, Freddie Mac
- Moderated by: JMahl Stewart, Strategic Talent Acquisition Manager, Virginia Tech
Cybersecurity Panel from 5-6 p.m.
- Wade Baker, Collegiate Associate Professor of Integrated Security, Pamplin College of Business
- Courtney Alexander Schiffman, Director, MBL Technologies
- Kristina Sisk, Director of Endpoint Security Product Management, Capital One
- Moderated by: Robin Russell, Department Head, Business Information Technology, Pamplin College of Business
Day Two – October 28th
Data Analytics Panel from 4-5 p.m.
- Michael Chappell, Senior Manager, EY
- Jay Winkeler, Executive Director, Center for Business Intelligence and Analytics, Pamplin College of Business
Hospitality Tourism COVID and Beyond Panel from 5-6 p.m.
- Rick Postle, President, Blue Ridge Bread (Panera)
- Eric Terry, President, Virginia Restaurant, Lodging & Travel Association
- Brian Wells, General Manager, The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center