Spring (January) Orientation
- All Pamplin College of Business students are pre-registered for required business courses, regardless of business major. Schedule adjustments are made as VT receives AP, IB, and transfer credits. Students will not be able to view or make adjustments to their schedule until they attend orientation.
- Transfer students - If you completed the university’s foreign language requirement in high school, please have high school transcripts sent to the University Registrar. You can find more information about the language requirement here.
- Please complete all requirements on the Pre-Orientation checklist
Reminder: Please bring a copy of test scores (AP/IB) and transcripts from all previous institutions with you to orientation.
- All Pamplin College of Business students and guests will attend the university program in the morning and the Pamplin specific program in the afternoon.
- Students will receive their spring schedules during the afternoon (Pamplin) session.
- Students will also have the opportunity to make any necessary changes to their schedules that afternoon.
- Students will receive additional details about the Orientation schedule from New Student and Family Programs.
- Complete the following online programs offered by the Division of Student Affairs
- Haven (first-year and transfer students)
- DiversityEdu (first-year students)
- AlcoholEdu (first-year students)
- Make schedule changes, only if necessary. It is highly recommended that students not make changes to required business courses.
Please note: If a student drops a required course, the Pamplin College of Business cannot guarantee that the course can be added back to their schedule.