Pamplin College of Business
"Changes at Virginia Tech and in higher education provide an opportunity for Pamplin to exceed its past achievements. The college must seize this opportunity to raise the aspirations and expectations of alumni, faculty, staff, and students." — Robert T. Sumichrast, Dean
Notices & News
- Feb 19, 2019 Business Horizons Sets Record
- Feb 21 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM Inn at Virginia Tech Destinations Career Fair
- Feb 25 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM Last day to drop classes without grade penalty
- Feb 27 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM New Classroom Building 270 Venture Builders Workshop: Success & Persistence
- Mar 01 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM Marketing Industry Mentoring Board Meeting
Learn from the best
Learn from faculty and staff eager and excited to share their interdisciplinary experiences. From entrepreneurship to analytics, Pamplin's mentorship and advisory lie at the core of your success. Unite with a growing alumni community across the globe to build your network.
Real-world application through Research
Our faculty research in all areas related to business.
Global Business Leaders
Business affects the global economy. Business connects the traditional and modern thought processes. Business shapes interpersonal interactions that link cultures and break boundaries.