Pamplin College of Business
"Changes at Virginia Tech and in higher education provide an opportunity for Pamplin to exceed its past achievements. The college must seize this opportunity to raise the aspirations and expectations of alumni, faculty, staff, and students." — Robert T. Sumichrast, Dean
- Apr 22, 2019 Hundreds gather for Hokies on Wall Street event
- Apr 18, 2019 John Brozovsky honored with emeritus status
- Apr 25 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM Pamplin Atrium Hokie Hospitality Highlights - Thinking of Majoring in HTM
- Apr 26 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM Ut Prosim Weekend
- Apr 27 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM Ut Prosim Weekend
- May 01 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM New Classroom Building 270 Venture Builders Workshop: Legal Issues for Startups
Learn from the best
Learn from faculty and staff eager and excited to share their interdisciplinary experiences. From entrepreneurship to analytics, Pamplin's mentorship and advisory lie at the core of your success. Unite with a growing alumni community across the globe to build your network.
Real-world application through Research
Our faculty research in all areas related to business.
Global Business Leaders
Business affects the global economy. Business connects the traditional and modern thought processes. Business shapes interpersonal interactions that link cultures and break boundaries.