Pamplin in Blacksburg
Constructed in 1957, the college’s building was named Pamplin Hall in 1969. In 1988, the original building was renovated and a new structure, including an atrium, was added to the old building. This renovation roughly doubled the size of Pamplin Hall. The atrium and other spaces were renovated in 2014 to provide students with more room to study and have informal interactions with each other and faculty members. Pamplin Hall houses the dean’s office, faculty and staff offices, classrooms, and meeting rooms.
Pamplin Hall Building Hours
*Hours subject to change based on University closings and holidays