Brand Visual Style
The visual standards for publications and all other media ensure that communications from Pamplin speak with a clear and uniform voice that best represents the image and brand of Pamplin.
- Use of the Pamplin logo
- Use of Pamplin Teal as a primary accent color in addition to the Virginia Tech Maroon and Orange
- Predominance of sans-serif fonts, both for headlines and body text
- Primary photography focusing on the environment of the subjects shown with hands-on interaction.
- A contemporary uncluttered design with liberal use of white space and a color palette that reflects a forward looking approach
- A flexible grid design that organizes information using type treatment and visible grid lines to underscore the dynamic innovative, results-driven nature of the university
- All Pamplin marketing materials and ads should use the official Pamplin logo
- Incorporate new brand graphic elements and diagonal photo masks & blocks.
For more information on Virginia Tech’s Branding policies please visit