ACADEMIC ADVISING COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATES
Out of concern for the health and welfare of our community, Pamplin will no longer be offering in-person academic advising services. Currently, all Pamplin academic advising services are being offered virtually.
- Students may email their advisor for advising assistance. Advising services will primarily be offered via email.
- Students can submit forms electronically via email to their advisor or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not include the student ID number in the form or email. The advisor will add the ID number upon receipt.
- Digital and scanned signatures will be accepted, as will email confirmation statements from VT email addresses (e.g. “I agree to the terms in the attached form; please accept this email as a signature”).
- Please send the completed form as an email attachment from the student VT email account.
- Real Estate majors should contact Samantha Sproviero email@example.com for advising assistance.
Pamplin academic advisors challenge students to actively explore opportunities, empower them to develop autonomy in making informed academic decisions, and equip them with tools and knowledge to design college experiences that fit their educational, professional, and personal goals.