Virginia Tech®home


Next to each form, you will notice either “(PDF)” or “(e-form).” E-forms can be completed entirely online and no longer require signatures or completion of a PDF. 

All PDF forms must be submitted using our online form submission website. 

Contact the Undergraduate Office for Questions

Pamplin Hall 1046
880 West Campus Drive
Blacksburg, VA 24061
Phone: 540-231-6602